Friday 30 August 2013

Holiday Packing!

It's now less than a week until I fly to Venice and then board a cruise around the Mediterranean Sea and I cannot wait!

We've gone on this particular cruise for the last few years and have the most beautiful suite. I adore cruises, I'm not one to get off and look around, I just prefer to stay on the deck and sunbathe the whole time.

I've got a whole load of stuff to pack, it's going to be madness next week and this week has been crazy enough just trying to get ahead with work.

I'll post photos of my packing mayhem as I go along and I'll also be blogging whilst I'm away and posting photos of my outfits and the ship.. It's called the Norwegian Jade! NCL have the most amazing ships, the countdown is on!

Have you ever been on a cruise before?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...