Friday 6 September 2013

I'm in Venice!

Well after a complete nightmare this morning with flight times and a suitcase of ours being left behind I'm now relaxing in my beautiful room in Venice, Italy!

I absolutely love it here, it's at least my fourth consecutive year here and it never ceases to amaze me. We always get a 'water taxi' from the airport to our hotel (as there aren't any roads!) it's just out of this world and such an amazing experience.

We're staying at the Hotel Cipriani and have previously stayed at the Danielli,where Daniel Craig stayed when they were filming a James Bond film, and also the Luna Baglioni. The Cipriani is by far my most favourite hotel, first of all they have a massive pool and it's so quiet peaceful as opposed to previous hotels I've stayed in which are on the main island of Venice so it's full of tourists 24/7. This is out on a little island opposite St Marc's Square and the gardens are absolutely stunning, I'm in love!

Tomorrow I'm getting on to the Norwegian Jade ship to go on a 7 day cruise around the Mediterranean Sea. I'm so excited, I can't wait to wake up in the morning and take another water taxi to the port.

Below are some of the many photos I've already taken and all add some more whilst on the cruise throughout the week!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...