Wednesday 21 August 2013

Follow me on Instagram!

Hi everyone,

Today I'm really ill and haven't moved from bed yet :(

But this morning, my August Glossy Box arrived! It's the 'highflyers' box with great little handbag sized beauty bits which you can take and use anywhere.. And they've made them all under 100ml so that you can take them on your flight to freshen up :) I haven't had chance to take any photos or trying anything just yet but I'll try and get that done and posted for you before the end of the week!

On a completely different note, I have Instagram, I've been addicted to it for almost 2 years now and love looking at other people's creative photos. If you'd like to follow me my name is @jadehammond. Below is a snapshot of the kind of photos I've posted!



Have you got Instagram? If so, let me know you name by leaving a comment, I'd love to take at look at your photos :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...