Saturday 4 February 2012

Glossy Box January Review (Valentine's Box)

Here's the latest edition of the Glossy Box's, the January 2012 Valentine's Box!!

It's a gorgeous matte bright pink box with a cute neon pink heart sticker. It's the perfect colours and combination of products to get you ready for Valentine's Day!




Number 1. Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner

This is a gorgeous quality eyeliner which gives an intense colour and lasts all day long! It's size and shape helps you to create precise definiton to your eyes. The colour which I received is 'Powder Pink' it's not a dark colour, however it's great for using under your eyes or the inside of your lower eyelid to highlight and open up your eyes.

RRP: £9.50
Available at: Eyeko


Number 2 & 3. Clarins Extra Firming Day & Night Cream

I've heard lots of great reviews of Clarins products before however, this sort of product isn't something which I would usually use as I don't need to so I can't really comment on it. However, I'm sure that either my Mum or Nanna will be willing to use it and let me know how well it works and what they think of it so I will update this blog when they've got an opinion on it! Sorry!

RRP: Day Cream £46.50
Night Cream £48.00
Available at: Clarins


Number 4. FAB Gentle Body Wash

This is such a sweet smelling body wash, it's lovely. I've never heard of these products before but it's an amazing quality body wash, it's suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin which is great for me as I can't use strong ones. It's lovely to use and leaves you smelling sweet when you come out of the shower too!

RRP: £10.00
Available at: Boots


Number 5. Murad Skin Perfecting Primer


This is a lovely tinted primer which gives you a 'radiant glow'. It suits my skin perfectly due to the colour of foundation that I use however, it wouldn't be so suitable if you have pale skin. It's a liquid and spreads easily on your face to give you that slight 'glow' I like this, however I probably won't be buying a full size one because I prefer using my normal L'Orale primer and Max Factor Foundation, but it's still a good product!

RRP: £29.00
Available at: Murad


This months Glossy Box has had a mixture of excellent and OK products for me. Some of them either aren't applicable to what I need or use where as others are perfect for me! It's just the luck of the draw, btut here is no doubt that Glossy Box still give you high quality product samples at the fraction of the price and I still love it and can't wait to get next months and show you all!

You can get your own Glossy Box from here!

Have you got this months Glossy Box? What did you get and what did you think of it?

Have you seen my video review of it? If not you can watch it here visit my YouTube Channel or watch it below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...