Friday 16 December 2011

Weekend trip to London!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Hopefully you've all had a fantastic week and are all looking forward to the weekend and possibly doing the rest of your Christmas shopping ready for next week (only 9 more sleeps!)

I'm writing to you all from London this evening, my family has decided to go on another last minute trip to this buzzing city for some Christmas shopping and for a lovely, sort of relaxing break!

I arrived this afternoon and we're staying at the St. Regis Lanesborough Hotel, it's absolutely beautiful and looking out our windows you can see all the busy traffic and beautiful Christmas lights everywhere, it's so magical! My mum and me went out shopping earlier and Oxford Street looks absolutely amazing, there are so many lights everywhere you look and the shops are covered in twinkling lights. We went to Selfridges and saw Jermain Jackson in the restaurant!!

I'll post some photos when I get back home but for now, I hope you all have a lovely weekend and will post to you all again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...