Sunday 4 December 2011

Only 3 more weeks until Christmas!

I'm such a child when it comes to Christmas. I absolutely love it!

I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging recently as I've been decorating the house, as soon as it's December the 1st, I always ask to get the decorations out, buy a tree and starting making the house 'Christmassy'!

We've got four different trees (3 artificial and 1 real) and one of them 'snows'! It's amazing and so effective. My dogs both have festive outfits and love opening presents with treats in on Christmas Day.

So not much longer now, I'll try get a video on this week, it will probably be a product review because I bought a NYX eye brow palette the other day and Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara so I'll try them out then let you know what I think!

I'll post photos of my Christmas decorations and dogs dressed up as soon as I can get my phone to connect to the computer!

Have a wonderful festive season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...